Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

The tea themed ornament tree is back in the tea room for the month of December. One of two decorated table top trees, this one is my favorite. It represents years of collecting, finding tea related ornaments, even jewelry to adorn the tree. Little twinkling lights and silver beads complete the tree. Here is a sampling of a few of the ornaments...
This is actually a pin. I have so much tea jewelry, that it's perfect to hang it on the tree. This little clay ornament is a souvenir from our trip to the Amazon 10 years ago. A lot of memories are tucked inside this little pot!

My niece presented this sweet ornament to me last year. It has found a place of honor right in the front of the tree. An Aunt and a Niece can indeed be best friends!


This cheerful little ornament was a souvenir from Germany... more memories! Tea themed ornaments just seem to find me!

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Oh I love your tea themed tree and ornaments. I have a tea themed small tree, but nothing to that extent. How fun!

Linda Jennings said...

I enlsrged the tree photo for a closer look! Wow! I am impressed! I have a tea Christmas tree, but your collection of tea ornaments is amazing! I love the memories associated with Christmas tree ornaments.

La Tea Dah said...

What a beautiful tea tree! Very lovely!

LaTeaDah