Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Horse is a Horse

Several things must occur when we are on holiday.There must be an Afternoon Tea scheduled. There must be a visit to a herb shop, and there must be horses. We found a ranch south of Playa del Carmen that offers horseback riding along the beach.We walked along a nice stretch of beach, and then back into a shady area.It was a beautiful morning for a ride.
Our problem lies in determining which horseback riding location was more beautiful. These next photos are from our ride in Waipio Valley on the Big Island of Hawaii last January.
Absolutely beautiful, peaceful, tranquil, and pristine. It competes as a favorite ride for some while the ocean ride is a favorite for others.We like horseback riding... and these two experiences rank among the top rides we've done!
Saddle up!

5 comments:

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hawaii, Mexico! It's a great toss up for me! Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Hello,Looks fun if your brave.I'm so afraid to ride.I'm glad for your family,that must be wonderful for all you.Your goodies look oh so yum.Happy Days-Denise

Marlena said...

Both are wonderful, as are your pictures!

Marilyn Miller said...

That looks like a very fun horse back riding experience. I haven't been on a horse for such a long time. I would love this.

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

I loved all the pictures!! The last one is my favorite though...It's confirmed...I DO want to be adopted by your family! It always looks like you have the best of fun and great family vacations! SMILES - Donna