Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pink Bicycle Tea Room Garden

Immediately, what caught my eye at the Pink Bicycle Tea Room was the adorable little garden out front and the way they are utilizing their mismatched chipped china within the garden.

Plates and saucers were used as edging along the sidewalk.

Teapots, cups, and other serving pieces were being used as garden decor throughout the garden bed.

\









And of course, a pink bicycle tucked in among the greenery.

Whimsical, fun and perfect for a tea room garden!

5 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

I love seeing the whimsy of this garden.

Bernideen said...

I love that idea - will do it for sure! A lady told be about this tea room and how cute it was!

Angela McRae said...

Oh boy! That border treatment with the saucers is just what I hope to do with my shade garden one day. Thanks for sharing some much-needed inspiration!

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a cool idea for edging! How neat and topical. I love it!
Ruth

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love the china plate edges and the teapot decor.