Monday, October 17, 2011

Winnie-the-Pooh Tea Set

This petite child's tea set features Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet and Tigger.  Not practical for tea time use, but certainly fun for play.  In addition to honey, Winnie-the-Pooh and gang enjoyed teatime!  The following excerpt from The House at Pooh Corner, by A.A.Milne mentions a Very Nearly tea and also a Proper Tea.
By-and-by Pooh and Piglet went on again.  Christopher Robin was at home by this time, because it was the afternoon, and he was so glad to see them that they stayed there until very nearly teatime, and then they had a Very Nearly tea, which is one you forget about afterwards, and hurried on to Pooh Corner, so as to see Eeyore before it was too late to have a Proper Tea with Owl. 

Which do you prefer?  Very Nearly tea or a Proper Tea? 

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'll take either, but always with honey!

Marilyn Miller said...

I like them both, but if I had to choose I would choose Very Nearly Tea. It just sounds more fun!

Angela McRae said...

I always manage to bungle behaving properly, so I would go for the Very Nearly Tea!