Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Apple Rosemary Blue Cheese Bites

One of the savories that we served at the Mother's Day Tea featured these easy to do Apple Rosemary Blue Cheese Bites.  The are tasty, pretty easy to put together, and can be prepared an hour or so in advance and then popped in the oven about 20 minutes before you want to serve them.  We love anything with rosemary and we particularly are in favor of something that is quick to assemble.  The recipe can be found here on the Pillsbury website.

4 comments:

Martha said...

These look really good and I may be making them soon! I did make your Garden Fresh Herb Scones and posted about them -- they were wonderful and made a great nosh for afternoon tea. Love, love, love your cookbook (which I posted about as well) (and did post the recipe for the scones -- hope that is okay!)

I'm like you -- anything with rosemary!

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

I have made these before too...they're so yummy!! LOVELY pictures!!

Steph said...

Oh, yumm!

Angela McRae said...

If the name hadn't already lured me right in, the photo sure would have! Sounds delish!