Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Groffs Farm

Groffs Plant Farm in Southern Lancaster County was one of our Secret Treasures on a recent traveling herb seminar organized by Susanna at The Rosemary House.  To say this is a large nursery is an understatement.  The greenhouses go on for forever!  Take one of the 90 wagons, you'll need it.

Everything was well labeled inside the greenhouses and outside too.  I saw this sandbox and thought I wonder if the kids ask to come here?
Owner Chris Berry and one of her friendly doggies welcomed our bus. 

3 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Sounds like a wonderful place. What did you get?

Marilyn Miller said...

I am sure I could have spent a lot of money here. Can I play in the sand box too? Now this looks like a fun stop on the tour.

Angela McRae said...

Wow, I can certainly see why visitors would want the wagons to take along!