Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fairy Festival 2013

 A few quick snaps of the event... from early Sunday morning, before the afternoon crowds arrived.  We had a beautiful two day weekend event, lovely weather and a great turnout.  Guests traveled from NJ, MD, WV, NC, NY, DC, and PA. 

And we love the feedback we receive, notes in our Guestbook included: FZ penned We had a wonderful time.  Brownie Troop 10537 wrote Memories forever, amazing time.



We were pleased to received this message in our inbox the day after the event:
Thank you so much for the lovely day!  My granddaughter loved it.  The snack sacks were marvelous!  Thank you for all the hard work that you all do to make the festival a wonderful, magickal event for the children! 


Khaya said I couldn't belive my eyes! while Laylah printed I had a wonderful time with my friend.

This private Facebook message touched our hearts. 
This was a perfect day for my daughter and I, we created a lifetime memory and a new mother/daughter tradition. Can't wait for next year! We drove from DC and it was completely worth the trip. Your very special team clearly does this for the children. I can't even imagine how the festival could have possibly made a profit. The experience I shared with my daughter was worth much more than the few dollars we spent. The fairy festival is a wonderful event for little fairies, and grown ones too! This was the best afternoon I've ever spent with my three yr old daughter, a very special day put on by very special people. Thank you for all your hard work and heart that was evident in the every moment of our visit.

4 comments:

Linda Jennings said...

I look forward to seeing photos and reading about this fun and special event every year1 What fun for the participants, both young and not-so-young!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Looks like such fun! If I lived near, I'd find a little person somewhere, just so I could come. :-) (Someone would have to let me borrow their child for the day.)

Marilyn Miller said...

How I wish I could have been there. What a lovely glimpse of each little fairy in the gardens. I can't imagine your event not making each heart sing. Thanks for sharing!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What fun to attend I'm sure and I bet fun to plan, also! I only attended one fairy festival and I enjoyed it so much!
Nancy