Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tea & Sweets

Tea & Sweets is the newest publication from Hoffman Media and TeaTime Magazine and it's available at The Rosemary House. Billed as a collection of Fabulous Desserts for Afternoon Tea, this colorful hardcover book features more than 100 recipes from the editors of TeaTime magazine plus recipes from thirteen different tea rooms across the States including Sweet Remembrances.

Deciding what recipe to include was a difficult choice. Betty Terry, the Associate Editor, requested 2 or 3 recipe choices, and then they selected one. My recipe for Carrot Cake Mini Cupcakes is featured on page 25 along with a brief background story on The Rosemary House, Sweet Remembrances and our mother's legacy.   
What a thrill it is to be included in this book! Special thanks to Lorna Reeves, Editor, for spotlighting a variety of tea rooms including Sweet Remembrances, and for continuing to share the love of tea thru TeaTime Magazine and other specialty publications.

6 comments:

Steph said...

I am SO happy for and proud of you!

Marilyn Miller said...

Congratulations! So excited and happy for you! Well deserved!

Time Traveling in Costume said...

This book has been on my radar for quite awhile just because I love sweets. Now I have an even better reason to get it. :)
Val

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Playing with food pays off, Rosemary! xo

Angela McRae said...

Wow, I'll bet that WAS hard to choose only two or three from the many wonderful treats you've made!

relevanttealeaf said...

Can hardly wait to receive my copy from Hoffman Media. I wish I wouldn't have ordered it prior to coming to Sweet Remembrances, because I could have bought one in Rosemary House and been enjoying it by now. Congratulations on being featured in the book!