Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Horse is a Horse,

Of course! A few of you commented on the horse picture (Ci Ci) in the last post... alas, she is not our horse and is happily stabled in a barn in the countryside. Angelica has been smittenwith horses for a long time, even wondering out loud where we would keep a horse (her thought ~ 'parked' between the family vans) and where we might keep the hay. She even has 'clean up' duty designated.
In the meantime, we continue to feed her love affair with horses from pony rides to horse riding lessons to wagon trains.

5 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

oh thanks for sharing about angelica's passion with us! she is just a gorgeous child! cute little guy with her! awwww darling pictures. love the pink battered cowboy hat, but the very first pic is cover material. she looks like she is in heaven leaning back at cici!! thanks for sharing! and i just noticed nancy's new pic on the sidebar! looking beautiful dear!!! big hugs :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

It's an "affordable" horse! A better one than no horse at all! I too like Nancy's new pic. Was she pouring for the Queen? She looks rather regal!

Anonymous said...

My parents solved that problem by telling me that I could have a horse when I could support one! And I did, but I boarded them with their friends. Meanwhile, Angelica, keep collecting equine-related things and enjoy opportunities to ride when possible. - P.S. A Breyer horse show is planned for the first Sunday of the Pennsylvania National Horse Show - jp

parTea lady said...

Very cute pictures. My kids had stick horses when they were kids too.

Martha said...

My first visit to Rosemary's Sampler -- but it won't be my last -- both herbs and teas are a passion at Linderhof. I'm adding you as a Linderhof friend. I do so wish I lived closer . . . sigh -- I would enjoy both shop and tea room!