3 Fresh Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Lapsang Souchong Tea Leaves, finely ground
Pinch of Thyme (fresh or dry)
Pinch of Paprika
Pinch of Adobo Seasoning
1 Small Red Onion, finely chopped
2-3 Tbsps of Mayonnaise
Small Whole Wheat Buns/Sliders
Slices of Cucumbers for decoration
1. Clean and pat dry the chicken breast. Coat with a thin layer of olive oil.
2. Season each side lightly with ground tea, thyme, paprika and adobo. Save some of the finely ground tea to mix with the mayo.
3. Heat up a little olive oil in a pan and then place the chicken breast inside to cook. Cover with a lid. Let chicken fully cook on each side.
4. After the chicken is cooked and has cooled off, cut up into small pieces and mix in red onion.
5. Mix the finely ground tea leaves into the mayonnaise and then mix this with the chicken. Serve on a small whole wheat buns, decorate with a thin slice of fresh cucumber and decorative picks.