Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Sit back, relax, and enjoy a special Valentine's Day Tea prepared just for you! The bottom tier holds the sandwiches which include Heart's Delight Tomato Aspic and Cucumber Rounds, You Warm My Heart Ham and Cheese Domino Sandwich, Cupid's Fruit Cornucopia on Raisin Bread, and a Sweet and Savory Heart Shaped Sandwich on pumpernickel. The Scones include The Queen of Heart's English Cream Scones and Love Me Tender Cherry Scones with fresh fruit. The top tier holds the desserts which included a Cherry Cheesecake, I Love You Berry Much heart shaped cookie, a Hugs and Kisses macaroon cookie, and petite heart shaped DreamMint candies.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, this Special Tea Tray was Made Just for You.

5 comments:

Linda Jennings said...

Beautiful tea tray! Happy Valentine's Day!

Marilyn Miller said...

Thank you for sharing tea with me on Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's to you all!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I wish the Herbal Husband and I could be with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

Meredith said...

Absolutely lovely!

It is so interesting to see the variety of treats.

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

Nancy...as mentioned, I am behind here...what a simply beautiful tray...looks so good it is making my stomach growl!!

Donna