Monday, December 6, 2010

~Holiday Teas~

Our three tiered tea trays are decorated for the seasonwith ribbons and bows and tasty tea party treats. Shirlee, the newest member of our family of rosemarians (welcome Shirlee!), shares the tea tray bedecked in its holiday finery. Sandwiches on this particular SereniTea Wednesday included Cranberry Chicken Salad, Cucumber and Radish with a Herbed Cheese on Puff Pastry Rounds, Queen Adelaide Ham and Chicken Salad with Curried Tomato Butter, and Basil Pesto with Marinated Tomatoes and Goat Cheese on Baguette Slices. Oven fresh scones and tempting desserts completed the tantalizing array of goodies. 'Tis the Season.

6 comments:

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Shirlee is a lucky lady. However, if I worked at Sweet Remembrances, no one would get their goodies! The Herbal Husband was talking about going to afternoon tea today! Wish we were closer!

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

Looks wonderful!! I am intrigued by your Queen Adelaide Ham/Chicken salad...sounds yummy...well the goat cheese does too...I love goat cheese!!

Hope you are not too tired!! Donna

YourTeaLife said...

Looks delicious. I hope to come to tea soon.

Linda Jennings said...

The tea tray looks great and sounds yummy!

Marilyn Miller said...

The tray looks so pretty and I certainly would enjoy eating it too. Everything would so good, the goat cheese on baguette especially intrigued me.

Bernideen said...

Sounds delightful - I have been waiting the cooking channel everyday this week. Baking and cooking are my passion now - I have also gained weight because of it! ooops....