Saturday, March 12, 2016

Pineapple & Kiwi Tea Sandwiches

Here's a fun tea sandwich we like to serve this time of year - the touch of green is perfect for a St. Patty's Day tea or a special spring time tea. It's simple enough, cut rounds of white bread. Spread with a blended mixture of 8 oz. cream cheese and a well drained 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple. If you don't want to mix your own crushed pineapple topping, purchase a tub of premixed pineapple cream cheese found in the deli case, that works just as well. Top with sliced pieces of Kiwi fruit. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

4 comments:

Bernideen said...

Looks so pretty!

Linda Jennings said...

This is one of my favorite St. Patrick's Day sandwiches.

Marilyn Miller said...

I would love this one, I just know I would. It sounds so delicious and pretty too.

Angela McRae said...

Love kiwi, so this one's a keeper! I especially like that it's what I call an "assembled" sandwich rather than a "cooked" sandwich, like chicken salad or something where you have to cook, chop, mix, then spread. This one is just mix and spread, which would be perfect for at-the-last-minute teatimes!