Monday, July 9, 2012

Art in the Garden

It is a new garden tool!  Named a Heron Head by artist Mike Patterson of Steel in the Wind, it is made of stainless steel and made well to last forever, even as we bush whack through our July garden.   Use it to weed, dead head flowers, pop open a bottle of brew, cut wire or twine and to keep away intruders!
 It is so pretty it is hard to get out there and use this amazing tool but the more you work with it the shinier it gets.  Thanks Matt and Tracy for a wonderful surprise birthday gift!  Garden tools are always a fun gift, an all-in-one garden tool that I can't break, now that's cool!

3 comments:

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I get part credit on my answer? Cheese slicer was a bit impractical!

Steph said...

I love the blend of function and beauty!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I guess my first answer didn't get through to the powers of Rosemary!