Monday, December 10, 2007

Deck the Halls!

A tabletop tree is the perfect decoration for a tea room - perfect size, eye level for viewing, and festive for the season. A tabletop tree decorated with tea themed ornaments seems the perfect solution for a tea room tree. This little tree is my favorite holiday decoration - one of the first to go up during the decorating session, it brings smiles to my face as I see the little ornaments again after a year. All tea related in many ways, most were gifts from family, some are even jewelry pieces, others are tea strainers that aren't really practical to use but perfect for a tree, and several bring memories of vacations past where I found a sweet remembrance that would be perfect for the tree. Alas, I can't show each and every ornament, you need to visit the tea room to see them all, but here are a few that grace this very special tea tree.




1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh, I LOVE the brown & white striped one. (Actually, I love them all.) Is the stiped one holding a kangaroo?