Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Pull Aparts" Mini Herb Rolls

Looking for quick, easy and tasty? Try these 'pull apart' mini herb rolls for dinner. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Melt 3 Tbsp. margarine in an 8 inch round pan. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. minced dried onion, 2 tsp. dill seed, 1 tsp. poppy seed, and 1/4 tsp. celery seed evenly over the butter in the pan.Open a 10 oz. can of refrigerated biscuits. Separate dough into 10 biscuits, and cut each biscuit into 4 small pieces. Place biscuit pieces and 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese in a bag. Shake to evenly distribute the cheese. Carefully arrange biscuits over the mixed seeds.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 - 18 minutesuntil biscuits are golden brown. Carefully turn biscuits onto large round plate and serve warm.

They will pull apart easily either by hand or with a fork. Oh yum!

8 comments:

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

Oh Yummy...I am a bread connoisseur will have to give this a try. Have a great day! Donna

La Tea Dah said...

Wow, sounds DELICIOUS! I think I'll try it with some Artisan Bread dough --- to save me a trip to town. Thanks for sharing!

GardenOfDaisies said...

These look delicious!! I know my son would love them! He'll be home from school in another week.

Rhonda D. said...

Oh my, these looks so good! I've only seen the sweet version- Monkey Pull Apart bread. Just shared this- thank you!

parTea lady said...

Wow, the mini herb rolls look delicious and easy to make too. Thanks for the recipe.

Carol said...

I am seriously drooling here and can't wait to give these a try!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh mercy, these sound divine!

Marilyn Miller said...

Yummmm! This does look good.