Sunday, February 3, 2013

Children's Board Books


This fun little collection of children's board books all pertain to afternoon tea, from the very basic I'm a Little Teapot that we all learned when we were little, to a very colorful first tea party book full of information about sharing laughter and smiles while taking tea.  Donkey's Dandelion Teatime is from England, is a counting book, and when the kids reach five, they all shout 'it's donkey's teatime'.  All sturdy little books, they have enjoyed countless hours of reading and discussing tea time.

5 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Ohhh!!!! I love that little Moira Kemp teapot book! We had that one when my kids were small and we read (sang) and re-read it until the book completely fell apart. Her illustrations are darling! I am convinced that her teapot was a T.G. Greene Cornishware Domino pot.

La Tea Dah said...

How fun! They look charming and enticing! I need to start gathering --- just in case I need them. <3

Karen's Place said...

Ohhhh how I love reading to our grandchildren. I have three of these tea board books. Now I'll have to see if I can find the donkey teatime from across the pond. :)

Angela McRae said...

Hmm, a great idea for another collection!

Marilyn Miller said...

I use to sell Tiny Tea too.
Love, love, love childrens books, especially when they are tea related.