Monday, February 18, 2013

Tea Room Decor - The Painted Tea cup

Just a few more shots of The Painted Tea Cup, a tea room we recently visited in Upper Darby, PA.  This beautiful collection of tea pots and assorted tea cups are on display waiting to be put into service.  These shelves are tucked in the tea room, for display and for use.

The highest shelves are additional display, while the lower shelves hold gift merchandise.  The dining area is also the gift shop, upstairs and down.

It's always tea time in my book!

6 comments:

relevanttealeaf said...

I always enjoy seeing teacups and teapots on display. The photos indicate it is a lovely tea room.

Deb said...

I love tea-pot and tea-cup shelves. I could play there for hours.

Angela McRae said...

How I love to see open shelves brimming with teacups!

Marilyn Miller said...

Love the way they have displayed their tea ware. Beautiful!

GardenOfDaisies said...

So many pretty teapots and bits of china. That would be a really nice tea room to visit.

La Tea Dah said...

The Painted Teacup looks like a very special place. I like their displays. It looks like you had a fun time, Nancy.