Thursday, January 5, 2017

More Gifts from Friends!

Another surprise holiday gift from my every-other-month tea group was presented to me in this Lipton's Tea tin. Isn't it just the perfect way to present a tea themed gift? And tucked inside the box was this amazing assortment of hand crocheted wash clothes. Look closely...


The tin contained the cutest assortment of wash clothes - a tea pot, a tea cup, and a sugar and creamer set. How fun is that! They are almost too fun to use, but certainly perfect for a tea enthusiast. Special thanks to my thoughtful tea room customers.






And also during the holiday season, these pretty lace edged muslin tea towels were presented to Susanna and I from another good customer/friend.

Many thanks to our customers. You have surprised us and delighted us this holiday season, bringing joy and happiness with your thoughtful gifts.

1 comment:

Marilyn Miller said...

What very thoughtful customers and friends. I love the tea theme of all of them.