Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fairy Lore


This little fairy garden at Willow Oak Herb and Flower Farm was sprinkled not just with trinkets and homes for the fairies but with poems to read and meditate on. 

I thought it was fun to have the literary works referring to the fairies tied in with her fairy garden designs.

This Fairy Ring poem - who knows what the spell could be?  Dancing continuously for 100 years?  Or  Eat a Scone and turn into a goat?  Who knows, but they are very clever those fairies, pixies, elves, gnomes and other wee folk.  (Click on the photo to enlarge it to read the poem!)
For additional Fairy poems, visit this site.

4 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

My little niece would love this garden and all the fairy poems. NOt so little anymore, she's a teenager now, but still just as sweet! And she still loves fairies.

Steph said...

I love fairies!

Marilyn Miller said...

Love, love all these fairy poems. They fit so well with my story recently posted on my blog. Yes, I believe. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Sprite said...

I write stories about elves, fairies, sprites and other cuties.