Sunday, July 3, 2016

Kutztown Folk Festival

The Kutztown Folk Festival is taking place this week from July 2 - July 10 in Kutztown, PA. Billed as a 9-day celebration of Pennsylvania Dutch culture, it's a family oriented festival that shares the history and lore of our heritage. This folk life festival features food, crafts, demos, and fun! 
Susanna from The Rosemary House and Tina from The Essential Herbal will be vending at this festival again this year featuring homemade soaps, salves, herbal products and teas.
 There is a traditional four-square herb garden display that features culinary, fragrant, and medicinal herbs.
Lots of guten essen (good eatin'), too!

4 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Sounds like a fun festival.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Looks like great fun!! I was there a very long time ago!!
My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

www.debbie-dabbleblog.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Deb

Angela McRae said...

Now that sounds like fun! I would especially love seeing those herb gardens.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Have fun ladies!